Thursday, September 16, 2010

Round 2 - First Loading day

Oh my!!!
It's so funny, as you look so forward to loading day...you can eat anything you want and you need to eat all day. What a party, right? WRONG.
I had all these wonderful foods planned that I wanted to eat, that I have not had since June. Today I started my first loading day and Brandon (my son) was so excited to make me breakfast. He made hashbrowns (loaded in butter), eggs, bacon, sausage, toast (loaded in butter) and fresh squeezed OJ. The plate was huge. Talk about feeling sick. The came lunch and I was told to get a hamburger (a big one), large fries and a large shake. Then for dinner he made B.B.Q spareribs, bake potato (loads of butter and sour cream), salad, and corn on the cob (tons of butter). I could not even finish all of that. For dessert I was able to get down a tiny bit of ice cream. Talk about feeling sick. Can we all say... Let's puke now?
My kids take my loading days serious for me. I guess this is why in round 1, I had not hunger or cravings.
I have heard from a lot of people that Round 2 is the hardest round to do and this is why I am doing 3 loading days. I want to make sure I have enough abnormal fat in my system that I will not have a problem at all.
Who knows what tomorrow will bring? I sure don't want any of the foods I was planning on eating. I just plain don't want to eat yet I have to force myself. I need my snacking in between meals tomorrow. If at anytime between now and Sunday morning you see me rolling down the street, you will know why.
Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment