Sunday, September 19, 2010

R2 P2 D1

Well I just finished my first day (ok, it is not midnight yet) of my 500 cal on p2. Did great! No hunger and loved eating my little portions. I can't wait to see what the scale says tomorrow. Here is where I love getting on the scale. In p3 and 4 I have learned to love the scale. I use to judge my weight by how my clothes fit yet now I will get on the scale and if I am up 2lbs from my LDW, I know to loose it before it gets out of control.
For this round I am doing a 51 day round. That way I will be in P3 during Thanksgiving and can eat some yummy turkey.
Until tomorrow... Happy Releases, Happy Stabilization and Happy Maintenance.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried any of the recipes that are on Skinny Me page? Also there is a brownie recipe on the hcgdiet recipe web site that says its for phase 2 that I cannot believe is allowed. Any input on this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ordered Tammy's recipe book from "Skinny Me". She has a lot of great recipes. What is the website for the hcgdiet? I will look at the brownie recipe and let you know what I think. Right now, I would say (without even looking at the recipe)that it's not allowed in phase 2 as we are very limited in what we eat and chocolate is not one of them. So many people think you can add here or there yet I believe if you truly stick with Dr. Simeon's protocol then you can not go wrong. I can not remember if I have posted some P2 recipes. If not I will a little later.

    ReplyDelete