Thursday, September 16, 2010

Round 2 - First Loading day Stats

I am so excited. I know I will gain a lot these next three days and feel soooo sick, yet with doing this I know that I will loose it all plus more. So, far this protocol is wonderful. I can't believe that I am under my LDW.
So first of all, here are the ugly stats: The only reason I am putting these down is to help others and also knowing that these are not permanent. I can finally see me being smaller than I ever have been and it's exciting. Yesterday, hubby was asking me if I wanted to eat this food or that. I was not tempted at all as this weight loss is more important to me than food and it has never been like this. Food was my closest friend...not anymore. Eating takes too much time out of my day. I love that food is not controlling me anymore. I have not craved anything during this last round either. This IS a great feeling.

OK, on to stats:

I started out last round at.....
Round 1 P2 weight...268
Round 1 LDW .....229.2
Round 2 P2 weight...228.6

My measurements for Round 2 is this...

Neck - 15"
Arm - 14 3/4"
Bust - 46 1/4"
Waist - 36
Stomach - 40
Hip - 46
Thigh - 28
Knee - 17
Calf - 18

So there you go. I just exposed myself for everyone to see. Just realize, next year I will not be near these stats!

No comments:

Post a Comment