Thursday, September 23, 2010

R2P2D5

Today has been good. I am thinking I will try another day of 5 drops 3xday and see how I do. I don't think I was as hungry yet I was so busy today to even notice.

OK, I am thinking I have it figured out why it is said, that Round 2 is harder.

My thought:

When you first start you are wanting to loose weight so bad you can taste it (but don't as that would be soooo nasty). You do your first round and have much success. Everyone is cheering you on, you are going down in sizes, Nothing matters then becoming smaller and healthier. After Round 1 with phase 3 and 4, you relize that you can eat yummy foods and stay the same weight. You then go into Round 2 Phase 2. Mentally, I feel it is harder, why not just stay at your new weight? You feel better, you look better. Why go back to eating 500 cals with limited food? Not so much fun, especially around the holidays. We need to remember, if we are feeling better with the weight we just lost, just think how much MORE better we will feel with ALL the abnormal fat gone. We need to set our goal and aim for it. Right now my pants are so loose...I know if I put on some smaller pants that were tight on me I would feel uncomfortable and want to loose the weight faster.
We need to help each other and set our goals. Aim high with our goals yet we need to take baby step goals to get there. My goal is to loose at least 30 lbs this round. Can I do this??? YOU BET I CAN!
Oh, by the way...I lost 1.8 lbs this morning.

2 comments:

  1. The website with the recipes I had been inquiring about is called
    allhcgdietrecipes.com----it has popcorn, brownie, etc. It says their ok for phase 2
    I don't see how they are clear for phase 2. Please check it out when you can & let me know. Also when you have time; would you post more recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this site looks like it is more for Phase 4. The brownies for sure is phase 4 as is Low-calorie Summer Fruit dessert. I would not trust this site, except for when you are on Phase 4. There are so many sites out there about HCG. If it does not agree with Dr. Simeon's Pounds and Inches book, then do not try it. That is my advise. I will post more recipes soon.:>)

    ReplyDelete