Saturday, September 25, 2010

R2 P2 D6&7

Boy is it hard keeping track of my days. I hope I'm on day 6. OK, I just looked at my calendar and saw it was day 7. Yesterday when we got home, I started cooking my food as it was late and the power went out. Thanks goodness for gas stoves. The kids and I ate and I read a book to them by flashlight and then off to bed where many of piles of blankets were waiting for us. Thank goodness the power came back on around 4:00a. Yesterday I released 1.8 lbs and today I released 1.6lbs. I know this will not last forever and I will start making small releases, yet I am going to enjoy this while it last. Everything is going great. I feel great, have tons of energy. I did go over my 500 cal a bit today. Too much cabbage, I guess. We shall see how I do tomorrow.
Everyone have a great Sabbath day tomorrow.
Happy Releases, Happy Stabilization and Happy Maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment