Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Moved onto Phase 4

It has been awhile, yet there wasn't too much to write while in P(phase) 3. I could not stabilize for the longest time. I was doing a "Steak day" around every third day. Finally around week 4 (should only be in P 3 for 3 weeks) I decided stabilize or not, I was moving onto P 4 as Brandon's birthday was coming up and he wanted me to enjoy his birthday dinner. We went to Golden Corral and the next day. I did have to do a "steak day" yet this is the only one so far in P 4. I have had Lasagna, Taco Bell burrito, Moose cake, hamburger, hot dog, pasta salad, ice cream etc. Every morning I expect to get up and see that I have to do a "steak day", yet some days I have found I lost. I only have one more week and then on to my loading days and P2. Can't wait as I want to loose another 40 lbs. Don't worry I still have more to loose after this round. I still have not been craving. My eating has been so controlled and it is NOT by willpower. My body just doesn't want junk food. Yes, some of the foods I mentioned above are junk yet they were for either birthdays, going to someones home for dinner, starving and not home,etc. I am really loving this"CURE". I can see me going another 30lbs pass my goal I have always had for myself. I am excited to see what I will look like next year.
I will keep you posted more, when I get to my loading days.

No comments:

Post a Comment