Tuesday, September 21, 2010

R2 P2 D3

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was going to yet did not feel well.
Yesterday was good. I release (I like this word better because if I say I lost, then I would have to find and I don't want to find the weight again)1.6lbs. I was hoping for more yet will take anything I can get. I drank more water yet still not to my full capacity. Last night I started feeling chilled and achy all over. I never had this with my last round and contributed this to detoxing. I did not feel like eating my dinner. As I went to bed last night, I put on flannel pajamas, socks and an extra blanket. By morning I was feeling good again.
I weighed myself this morning and released another 5.6 lbs. Can we say HOORAY!!! I was so excited to find this. That means in two days I have released 7.2 lbs. I am only 1lb shy of my LDW and then on to lower weight loss. This HCG is GREAT!!! I love that my body knows where to go with my weight. Again, the most important phase, I feel, is Phase 3, where you reset your Hypothalamus gland and stabilize.
Here is to a GREAT day and Happy Realises, Stabilization and Maintenance to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment