Wednesday, September 22, 2010

R2P2D4

This is going to be quick as it is late and I have to get up realllllly early to take Brandon to seminary.
This morning, I had a 1.4 lb release...Yea, I am below my LDW. I can't wait for tomorrow morning. I know some days I will loose nothing or even gain a little. It all averages out to about 1/2 lb a day.
I have been hungry lately. I have never had this with Round 1. This is something new to me. I did 3 loading days and gainned 9lbs so that should not be the problem. I need to figure out how many drops I should take. Last round I took 6 drops, 3xday. Maybe I need less??? I think I will take it down to 5 and see how I do tomorrow.
Tonight was so crazy, that I did not have a change to eat dinner as I had somewhere to go all of a sudden and didn't get back until 10:30p and just didn't want to eat that late.
Let's sit on pins and needles (ok, with Lots and lots of cushions on top) and see how I do tomorrow.
Until then,
Happy Releases, Happy Stabilization and Happy Maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment