Sunday, September 26, 2010

R2P2D8

Today was an uneventful day. Daughter was sick so I stayed home from church. I got up around 7:30a to get the boys up, as they were going to church. Decided to weigh myself after I went to the bathroom. OK, yesterday I jinxed myself as I only released .4oz. Went back to bed and didn't get up for another 3 hours. Again, went to the bathroom and decided to weigh myself just for fun...I figure I would gain some as it was later in the morning. Got on the scale and it said I released 1.4lbs....OK, that is more like it...I am staying with this one. Not too much food wise, still feeling great. I am at 5 drops 3x a day. No hunger or cravings. So often when someone feels really hungry, they will up their dose yet Dr. Simeon says to try going down and see how you do.

I decided since my post are so boring...nothing much to say, that I would add a recipe a day, depending on what phase I am in is what phase the recipe will be.

So, today's recipe is this:

Taco Seasoning

Ingredients
• 1 tablespoon chili powder
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/2 teaspoon paprika
• 2 teaspoons ground cumin
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 teaspoon black pepper

Directions
1. In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Store in an airtight container.

If you look at the store bought Taco seasoning, it has sugar in it and I have found every little bit of sugar WILL make a difference.


I will cook up my burger and add 1TBS of Taco seasoning with 1/4 c of water and cook until done. I then will shred my lettuce and add some dice tomatoes, then pour the meat and juice onto the salad mixture for a yummy Taco Salad.
This is your meat, veggie and fruit. You could also crumble up your Melba toast and add to your salad. You will get hooked on this one.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment