Monday, January 10, 2011

Round 3 Phase 2 Day 8-9

Don't you love when releases come and go? Yesterday I released .08lbs and today I released .02. I am not surprised as I am so close to getting out of the 200s. Tomorrow I should be out and into the 100s.
Yesterday I was told that I am getting an hour glass figure. Thank goodness as I use to have one before all this FAT. My husband grabbed me at the waist and took a step back and then grabbed me again and said he could feel muscles. When I have lost weight before, I would loose weight yet there was always fat. HCG is truly taking care of the fat. I can't wait to see what a couple more round will do to my body. I want to be in the single digits for size as I can't even remember when I have ever been there. In high school I was a size 12. I always thought I was fat as everyone else was "twiggy" yet looking back at pictures, I was not fat. I just had a wonderful figure. Now to get that figure again.
Well can't wait for tomorrow.
Here is Happy releases to all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment