Saturday, January 22, 2011

Round 3 Phase 2 Day 19, 20 and 21

I guess I didn't post for the last three days as I didn't have much to say. On day 19 I did an apple day. Ate 7 Golden delisious through out the day. Had no water at all. Really it wasn't bad. I kind of like this as I can eat any time I am hungry. I released 1.6lbs the next day. Day 20 I released .4 ozs and today I gained .2 ozs. Yesterday I even made sugar cookies. No temptation there, yet today I felt like giving up. According to my schedule, I have only 1 more week on Phase 2. I want so badly to get into the 80's and I only have 1 more pound until I hit 75lb release, yet it seems to be taking FOREVER!!! I figured it is not about how fast I take the weight off (even though I would like it all to come off now) yet how well I keep it off. I think some of my problem also is no food in the house, so I am VERY limited to what I get to eat. I have chicken and fish yet only acouple more apples and no veggies. Hubby does not get paid until next Friday. Oh well, all will be well! We are just in the mode of playing catch-up since he was out of work for two months. We do have food in the house, just not anything I can eat. :>)
I am curious to see how I do tomorrow. Not expecting a whole lot.
Hope you have better releases then I am.
Have a great night all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment