Sunday, January 30, 2011

Done with Round 3 Phase 2

Well I am done with my drops. I did a 27 day round. It went really quick and I think I liked this smaller round then my larger, average rounds of 54 days. In 27 days, I released 25 lbs. I came so close to my goal of being in the 80's. My LDW is 190. Not too bad. Hopefully by after round 4 I will be in the 70's. I am on day 2 of my VLCD w/o drops and so far so good. I have my menu planned for the whole 3 weeks of phase 3, round 3. Maybe I will post what I eat each day. Tomorrow I will start prepping my food. I hope everyone else is doing great. I need to do my measurements, will do them tomorrow.
Happy Releases everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi again,
    I'm going to try this one more time. You are doing so well I I can't get past 28 lbs. Would you please post recipes for the VLCD. I'm trying the drops this round & not very lucky just yet. Also would you please explain the apple day. My email address is yellobn@gmail.com Dave gave me your address but I left it at wrk. Please help.......

    ReplyDelete