Sunday, January 16, 2011

Round 3 Phase 2 Day 14, 15 & 16

Wow, I had some great times and then some of the worst times. On day 14 I released 1.6lbs. I was so happy. I am nearing my goal. 6 more lbs and I would be in the 80s. This is going GREAT. I even decided to try on some size 12 pants. I was very nervous, slide them on, got them passed my hips. The big test...my stomach. Yay!!! I got them to zip and button. They were a little tight, yet I got them on all the way. I can fit into a size 12. I was (key word) on cloud nine and it was nice. Then came day 15, weighed in and found a gain of 1lbs. WHAT??? OK, so I didn't sleep very well and I did eat sauerkraut, yet sauerkraut has no cals and only 1 gram of carbs. I also rinse mine well to get as much sodium out as possible. I have had it in my last round and had no problem with it. Fine, I will deal with this. Day 16 came and again I weighed myself. Another pound gained! What is going on???I am NOT liking this. OK, in my defense, I did not get dinner until late and only slept 6 hours. I did have sauerkraut yesterday for lunch. I was going to do an "apple day" today yet I decided to eat normally (on p2), no sauerkraut and tomorrow I will be able to sleep in. If I did not loose at least a pound, then tomorrow I will do an apple day. I might have to extend my round. I was only going to do a 30 day round yet I would like to get into the low 80s, high 70s. What will tomorrow bring??? Just need to keep plugging along. Goals are wonderful yet with set goals that have dates attached to them, I can always change the dates as long as I am still progressing towards my ultimate goal and do not give up.
I hope everyone else has more releases then I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment