Sunday, January 2, 2011

Round 3 Phase 2 Day 1

Loading, what a dream. I couldn't wait for it as I could eat what ever and as much as I wanted and it was OK. This is how I have always felt right before loading. The kids and I make out a list of foods I would like to eat. The first day of loading I eat a good, hearty breakfast and then it is down hill from then on. I am too full to eat anything else yet you are suppose to gorge! I tried to eat a lot of high fatty foods this time, lots of cheese, butter,nuts, ice cream, etc. The last two night I could not sleep that well either. Just hurt too much. I was so very glad today came. This is my 1st day on p2, which means, eating WAY less. I can't wait to see the scale move down again.
Here's to seeing what the scale says tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment