Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Round 3 Phase 2 Day 4

Time sure flies by fast. I can't believe that I have been doing VLCD for 5 days already. I have been really limited with money lately and only have fish, chicken,1 cabbage,1 onion, acouple of old grapefruits and some apples. So, because of this my food has been pretty boring. Lunch consist of fish, quarter onion and half a grapefruit. Dinner includes, chicken, quarter cabbage and an apple. Hopefully next week I will have better choices. That is ok, though as I am too busy to eat anyways.
Today I have released 2.4 lbs. I am now at my LDW and what I release from now on is going towards my 100 club dream...that will soon come true. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings on releases.
Anyone can do this. You just have to want it. I love HCG. I have tried so many different "diets" and HCG is the first, where I can obtain my goal and see in the future the weight I lost, never finding it again.
I am here for myself and also for all of you. If you need support, have questions etc, Please leave comments...I LOVE comments, as long as they are nice.
Happy Releases to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment