Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Round 3 Phase 2 Day 22,23 and 24

Day 22 I released .08 ozs. I was so frustrated as I was only 1 oz away from my goal. Of course my body would do this to me and drag it out. Day 23 I released 1.4lbs. Hurray!!! That puts me at a 76lb release from the time I started HCG. This is the most I have ever lost. Now on to my 100 club. Only 24 lbs to go and then after that I only have 30 lbs to release before I hit my Ultimate goal. That isn't so much if I think of it this was. Which tells me I have about 2, maybe 3 more rounds. Not bad!!!
Today I released .6ozs. I have 3 more days until I finish this phase and start my 3 days without HCG. I am hoping I will get into the 80's. I decided this week that after I get up at 5am and my son comes back home at 7am that we were going back to bed. Those extra 3 hours sure makes a big deal in my weight loss. I WILL make it to my ultimate goal and will stay there as I know if I go over 2 lbs, to just do a correction day.
Well here is to all of you who are releasing. Hope you release some big numbers tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment