Friday, October 29, 2010

R2 P2 D41

Life is still happening here in HCGville. Still plugging along. It is hard to think soon I will be in P3. Where does the time go? So far in this round I have lost 32lbs. Not too bad. I have only 6 more lbs until "ONEderland". Can't wait for this one. I am still doing good with energy. No cravings. Last week I made cinnamon rolls and this week I made over 100 chocolate chip cookies. Let me tell you, no cravings. Not one! I don't have to try to hold myself back from licking my fingers or taking a small bite (no one would know). I have gone out to eat at a Chinese restaurant and did not even care that I was not eating with them. I knew that I was loosing weight. I think for the first time in my life, I finally felt that loosing weight was more important that food.
I have had several people lately talk to my about the HCG way and as I talk to them, you know those who are serious about it and those who are not. I wish those who are not serious would not do HCG as this would do more harm than anything. HCG is a great way to loose weight yet people need to follow protocol 100%. I love HCG.
Happy releases everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment