Monday, October 4, 2010

Quick Update

This is going to be very quick as I am late for bed. Remember, I need my sleep in order to loose well.
Today is R2 P2 D16. OK, I released yet I can't remember how much. It was small though...thinking around 2 or 4 ozs. For me, anything is great. As long as I am going DOWN! I love when my clothes start getting big on me. Thank goodness I have so many different sizes in my closet. It's like going shopping. I am running out of food and need to get some more tomorrow. I also need to get some more Chocolate/Raspberry stevia.

Here is a great recipe for those cold nights.

About:
1 dropperful of Chocolate/Raspberry stevia
1 dropperful of Peppermint stevia
in a mug of Hot water. Sit back, close your eyes and enjoy your Hot Chocolate.

Well off to bed. I am hoping that I have great news for you tomorrow.
Here's to all the Great Releases, Wonderful Stabilizations and Super Maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment