Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This was sent to one of the members on a E-mail group I belong too. Thought it had great timing.

Here is what she said about don't loosing weight in P2.

This is how it works, you lose pounds and then we cycle through the Inches part when our skin needs time to heal around the muscle where the fat and water has been released. I would cycle every few weeks lose for 10-14 days then shrink for 3-4 days and so on. This is normal, you will not lose consistantly each day, it is an average of losses over the duration of your round. Trust us, you are losing inches and your skin is reshaping, did you take measurements when you started?
> This is the largest complaint other than complaints of hunger during the detoxing portion and they are both normal and how it works.
> You are fine, just know this is part of the plan. I now it doesnt make you feel any better as some really need to see the scale move but for me it didnt matter what the scale said if I couldnt see it on my body, I am visual and when I had the no pounds lost days I could SEE my body shrinking and that was way more important to me!!!! Loved my shrinking days as I would take a detox bath and wake up and see I was smaller!!!!
> Keep us posted, REmember the name of the Protocol is Pounds and INCHES!!! Its those Inches that matter most!!!


We just need to remember this.

2 comments:

  1. Before reading the Oct 13th post I was thinking I shld do an apple day. I haven't lost in about 4 days. I guess I shld measure. I'm trying to make it to 40 days. Started on Sept 13th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you doing injections, subligual or Homopathic? If doing subligual or homopathic, you can go to 40 + days. I have gone 54 on homopathic and know a person who has gone 119 days on homopathic. I don't believe in apple days as your body will take care of itself. Some days it will "stall" just so that the skin can catch up to the weightloss. As long as you are not having any "Hidden" sugars, etc, following the protocol strictly, you will do fine. You will always come out of a "stall". We are just impatient and want to see that scale always going down. Trust me...It WILL.

    ReplyDelete