Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Before and During Picture

I decide to finally include a before and during picture. I HATE (yes, I know that it's a strong word yet this is how I feel) having pictures taken of me, because of my weight and also because of my skin (I have vitiligo, or as I call it "The Michael Jackson disease").
I did not expect this picture to be so small so I will let you know what it says below.

Before: July 2010 ..................................During: Oct 2010
................Wt: 268 ..............................................Wt: 211
...............Pant size: 22 ......................................Pant size: 16
Still have a long way to go. I am almost half way to my goal.
To all who is reading this. HCG IS the answer. I can't believe how good I feel. I still have a long way to go yet I can finally see me as a skinny, healthy person in a new body. I can't wait yet I am enjoying the steps I am taking.
If you have any questions, I would gladly answer them.
Here is to more Happy Releases and today I released 2 lbs!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow you look great. Keep up the good work. Well I wrote to you a few days ago about being in a stall period. For the last 5 days I have not gained or lost. Then after weigh in this morning there was a 2pd gain so now I'm really worried. Last night I had chili that was not prepared by myself. I have since learned there was flour & oil in the chili. Should I just start fresh & very strict today? I cannot wait to get to where you are but I'm having stalls already & only on day 38.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvette, You are on Phase 2, right? If so, why are you eating chili? That is not protocol. You can't have chili until phase 4. You do not need to start over, just eat very clean and stick to the protocol. Send a list of what you eat every day. Are you logging your foods and staying in your 500 cal? I love "Fit Day" for this reason. You can easily get where I am, just be very strict and keep to the protocol and you will be were I am right now. Food is not worth it and this is coming from a person who LOVES food. I really would love to see everything you are eating and drinking and help you through this. YOU can DO this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Is TOM close to visiting? That can always cause a weight gain and after you will loose the weight plus more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Lynnda, you are looking Great! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete