Friday, October 1, 2010

I Love Sleep

Today is R2 P2 D (oh, let me look), D 13. Since the beginning of this round I have released 18lbs. Can I say, not bad???
This morning I got up after 4 hours of sleep (I know...I am just a night owl). I weighed myself as always and was up 2ozs. I figured as I ate dinner late last night and did not drink all my water. Acouple of hours later I decided to go back to bed and slept for 3 hours and when I got up again, I weighed myself and I released a pound. Not too bad for doing nothing but sleeping, right?
Today has been a good and busy day. I have lately been having for one of my meals apple pie. I cut up an apple and place it in a bowl with cinnamon and a package of stevia powder and zap in for 1 min 45 sec. Boy is it yummy. I don't miss apple pie at all as this taste just like it, minus the crust. So, there is your recipe for tonight...Apple Pie. Enjoy as I sure did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment