Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Big News

OK, I knew today would be the day!!! My big news is this:

I have released 51 lbs in 3 months!!! I am so excited. OK, I still have a long way to go, yet still that is 51 lbs. Now I can count in tens... 60, 70 80 etc. These will be BIG numbers.
The funny thing is, I got up this morning as I always do, around 5am and weighed in. I released 6ozs. I made my 50 yet after 2 hours I decided to go back to bed. I slept for 4 hours and when I got up again and weighed I released another 1.2lbs so a total of 1.8 lbs today. If only I can sleep that long every day, I would be skinny in no time. hahaha
I am not sure if I will have a mini celebration now or wait until 60 lbs. OK, I think I will do it now. Let's go to the store and find something cute for me to wear.

Again, whether you are releasing pounds at a time or just ozs, remember you are still releasing. Your body knows what is best. If you stall, realize you are probably releasing inches, which we want also. So, stay strict on the protocol and know what you are doing is great. Your body will think you.
Let's all have a Happy Release, Happy Stabilization and Happy Maintenance day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment