Wednesday, October 13, 2010

R2 P2 D26

Where has the time gone? I can't believe I am halfway through this round. This is an interesting round for me. Much highs and not too many lows. My weight has been fluctuating between a couple of numbers and I just can't shake them. I am wanting to at least get into "onederland" by the end of this round. It seems possible as I only have about 15lbs left to loose yet with this fluctuation, who knows. I don't want to call it a stall as the scale is moving just up some days and down the next. I know lots of people have said on their Round 2 they loose more inches than weight. I have not taken my measurements since I started this round...maybe I should. I am a pants size down, so that is good. I know to keep doing what I am doing. My body will soon kick it back into gear. I could drink some more and get more sleep...I am sure that would help also. For all of you who are stalled, gaining or fluctuating as I am, just keep on following the protocol and soon your weight will start to go down again. We can't see the inside of our bodies and all that it is doing. I'm sure at this stage our body's are doing some important work in order for us to keep this weight off. Trust in your body and keep following the plan.
Everyone have Happy Releases, Maintenance and Stabilization days.

No comments:

Post a Comment