Sunday, October 3, 2010

What Crazy Times

Today is R2 P2 D15. Yesterday when I weighed myself I gained 4 ozs. Was not too excited yet was not too shocked. I ate really good and drank most of my water yet I know it was because I only had 3 hours of sleep. I know if I would of been able to go back to bed, then I would of lost more. Oh well, this will just take a little longer.
Today I got just a tiny more amount of sleep and I lost 6 ozs. So I am down 2 ozs from yesterday. I just need to get to bed earlier since I get up so early. I don't like that because I home school, so my kids are always with me and the only down time I have is at night when they are in bed. I guess for loosing weight I need to loose some "ME" time also. Such sacrifices. Well, off to bed I go. We shall see if going to bed this early will help me loose.

Happy Releases, Happy Stabilization and Happy Maintenance everyone.

Mock Shake 'n Bake

· 1/2 c minced dehydrated onions

· 1/4 t coriander

· 1/4 t thyme

· 1/4 t red pepper flakes

· 1/8 t oregano

· 1/8 t paprika

· 1/8 t black pepper

· 1/8 t salt

  1. Place all ingredients in food processor or coffee grinder.
  2. Grind to a powder.
  3. Store in air-tight container.

    TIP: Use this as coating on your meat before you cook it. Dampen meat, then coat. This is great on chicken, fish, shrimp, even steak burgers.


How are you all doing? Staying on track?

No comments:

Post a Comment