Monday, October 25, 2010

Almost done with Phase 2

I can't believe how fast time is going. I am on R2 P2 D37. I only have two more weeks left. I am hoping that I will make it into the wonderful "ONEderland". This is my goal. My weight has been up and down, stable anything but going down each day. Yesterday TOM made an unexpected arrival and to day I was down 1.2 lbs. Usually Tuesdays are my weight loss days (as after I get up at 5am, I go back to bed at 7 for a few more hours and I loose about a pound), yet tomorrow I won't be able to keep that as I have company coming over at 9a.m. But there is no school (for us seminary) Thursday and Friday, so those are sleep in days. So, I am hoping that I can release at less two more pounds by Sat. Today I was at 208.8 which means I only have 9 pounds to go until I reach ONEderland.
Saturday night I was going through my closet trying to figure out what to wear to church the next day and found so many of my clothes are way too big. Soon I will have a bare closet. This is way, way better than having to get rid of my cloths because they are too small. At church I got a couple of complements. They help so much to stay on track as you realize that people really are noticing the new you coming out. I feel like I am peeling away an onion. Sometimes I can peel fast and some times it takes more time as I have to step back until my eyes stop watering. This round is a slower peeling yet I am still peeling.
OK, I think I am rambling. I really need to go to bed if I want to loose any kind of ounce.
May you all have Happy Releases.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment