Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Close to the end

Talk about a trial. I want so bad to be in "ONEderland" by the end of this round, which gets over Tuesday and then I start my 3 days on the 500 cal without HCG. I am thinking it is NOT going to happen. Yesterday I was able to sleep in late and lost 1.4lbs yet today I gained .8ozs. I am at 204.4 today and am holding. I guess if I make it, HURRAY but if I don't then I will make it NEXT round. The whole aspect of this, is I'm feeling better, healthier and happier. This is a life long journey and if I look at it any other way then I will fail again. For the rest of my life I will be on the scale watching my weight, watching what goes into my mouth and why. We need to just keep plugging away and eating right. Sure there are days when I gain (like today) yet I will look at what I am doing...drinking enough water, getting enough sleep, etc. Correct my mistakes and keep moving forward. Since Halloween was this week-end, it really surprised me on how lots of people were tempted by candy. I have NO temptation at all. I still have candy in my house, yet do I want to eat it? Is it worth all my hard work? NO WAY!!! Candy is NOT worth it. This is one reason I love HCG, because I have no cravings and I am in no way tempted to eat the "Junk" food. Keep plugging along everyone. It is well worth it.
Until next time...Happy Releases, Stabilization and Maintenance to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment