Friday, November 5, 2010

R2 P2 D48

Man, I have been on a stale for a couple of days. Today was a no release, yet no gain day. I wouldn't mind it too much yet I really want to reach my goal by Tuesday. I was looking at the packets of stevia I have, in which I use them at least once if not twice a day and just found out they have sugar in them. Tell me, who would put sugar in stevia??? No wonder there is not bitter aftertaste like they advertise. I have been using this for part of Round 1 and almost all of Round 2. Can we say...slow weight loss? Who knows what I would of been doing if I did not have that. Well, I will not use it again and we shall see if it makes a difference in my weight. Tomorrow is also Saturday and do you know what that means??? WEIGHT LOSS DAY which equals to SLEEP IN DAY! Can't wait. I am getting ready also to try on a smaller size of jeans. It would be wonderful if they fit right now yet I am not holding my breath as at my weight right now, I have never fit into this new size.
So, there you go. What has been happening to me and how I am getting nervous about p3 as last round I had such a hard time stabilizing.
Well, Happy Releases to everyone today. This is well worth it and the best thing I have ever done for my weight problem.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment