Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What My Phase 2 was Like

Oh, my goodness. Phase 2 was fun, hard, stressful at time, exciting, frustrating, rewarding...ok I think you get the picture. On the second day of the VLCD I lost 3.6 lbs. Talk about a great starting. I was so excited. As I mentioned in a previous post, I was still full from my loading days so eating 500 cal, was not hard at all. I would average between 1-2 lbs lose a day for awhile. Then I started averaging around .5 lbs a day. I still couldn't complain. At one point I was only loosing around .2 lbs a day and decided to see if there was anything I was doing wrong. I checked everything and then noticed on my Lemon Pepper spice that it had sugar in it. Every thing counts and will make a different, either big or small. Once I stopped using it, I started to loose more again. Yeah!!! Once TOM (time of month) came I gained .2ozs. Again, I wasn't stressed as you will gain water weight with TOM. I decided to go passed my 40 days and ended up doing 54 on the Homeopathic drops. I would of gone longer yet I have mapped out the rest of the year as I wanted Christmas Eve and Christmas to be Loading days.
In 54 days I lost 39 LBS and 18" all around. Dropped 2 sizes. I am excited. This is working. When I did South Beach, I was very "by the book" and lost 50 lbs in 150 days. So there is no complaining here. After my 54 days I stopped the drops yet you are to continue eating your 500 cal for 72 hrs as that is how long it takes for the HCG to leave your system. I am now on Phase 3 and can't wait until I get to do Round 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment