Thursday, August 12, 2010

Phase 3 Day 9

Ok, I don't know what happened. I am so frustrated right now. This morning I did my typical ritual, which is get out of bed, go to the bathroom and get on the scale. I glanced down and saw that I was up by 2.4 lbs. Not good! TOM was here this week and should be leaving real, soon (one of you lucky ladies will get a visit from him) I don't think this is what is causing my weight gain. I thought I ate real clean yesterday. I just don't know what it could be. Today I decided my correction day would be a Protein day. This is where you eat ALL protein all day and nothing else. I have notice that I am retaining fluids. Hopefully by tomorrow morning my weight will be back down. I have not eaten all my calories today (am I suppose to on a correction day?). I did try to up my water intake. We shall see as this is the time I am suppose to stabilize. Even though it is frustrating, I will plug along, moving forward. I can't wait for Phase 2 again...way easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment