Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ups and Downs

You have to realize that on P2 your body is doing some amazing things. I went 57 days on P2 and not once cheated. I had days were I lost 2 lbs a day, days I lost .2 ozs, days I gained .8 ozs and days were I didn't gain or loose. You have to decide that no matter what the scales say you will continue to eat clean and stick to the protocol. There can be so many reasons you are loosing, not loosing or staying the same. Your cycle is a BIG one, did you drink ALL your water, are you moving your bowels? You could be loosing inches and not pounds for awhile, remember the book Dr. Simeon wrote is called "Pounds and Inches". So relax, breath and keep doing everything right and at the end you will be pleased. I know I was. Always remember, this DOES work!!! Another thing I would do when the pounds weren't moving or were going up instead of down was to watch some Vlogs with HCG. On the side bar, you will see some of my favorite Vloggers. Take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment