Monday, August 9, 2010

I decided to start a New Adventure.

Three years ago I lost about 60 lbs doing the South Beach Diet. Was feeling great, yet still had about 20 more pounds I wanted to loose. That same year we moved from a two bedroom apartment to a three bedroom triplex. With the move, my schedule went all out of whack! There were times I would try to get back on the bandwagon of loosing weight yet I just couldn't do it. As the story goes, I started to gain weight back. It finally got so bad that I didn't want anyone I knew before the move to see me as I was so embarrassed. I would never go to my husband's work either as I didn't want his co-workers to know he was married to a "fat" wife. With the weight came physical problems, not being able to tie my own shoes, couldn't climb the stairs without being winded, having a hard time getting up after I sat down, feeling my belly fat bounce as I walked down the stairs and so many more things. I figured that I just needed to get use to being a "fat" mom as I was not motivated to loose weight.
I have been hearing about this HCG Cure for awhile yet would not touch that with a ten foot pole. Even though I was fat, I have done a lot of studying on nutrition and health. I knew with HCG you only could eat a 500 calorie diet and that was STARVATION! There was no way I was going to do something that dangerous. So, time went on and I just continued to get fatter.
Finally on Facebook a friend of mine wrote that she lost 17 lbs and 17 inches in 23 days. This really made me think. I figured I would do my homework and search into this HCG thing.
Well, it took me about two months of research and at the end I came to the conclusion that the HCG cure was very safe, as was eating a 500 cal diet (you can only do this safely with HCG). I decided I was going to give this a try. What did I have to loose, but a LOT of weight. It took me about another month to research what company I wanted to order my HCG from as there are so many options out there and some of them will rip you off.

So, on June 6, 2010 my journey began.

I wish I would of started this when I first started HCG so that I could of blogged everyday and you could see what I was doing, yet I will try to go back in time and recapture the moment as best I can. I decided to also be very honest here. I don't like my picture taken, because I don't want to see how obese I really am, yet I will post pictures every so often and my stats. I am hoping that by doing this, it will help me but also help others who are in "shoes" like mine. There is hope out there for you and I am and will be living proof of that.

1 comment: