Thursday, August 12, 2010

Phase 3

OK I have to admit that I am scared of this Phase. Will I stabilize or will I gain all my weight back. In phase 3, you have a 2 lb window. If you loose or gain 2 lbs pass your last HCG weight then you need to do a correction day and try to stabilize within that 2 lb range. On the first day I had an omelet with cheese for breakfast. I was enjoying myself with eating a different variety of foods. During the 500 cal without HCG, you are expected to loose weight yet once you start phase 3 you should gain that which you lost in those 72 hrs. That is exactly what happened. For a couple of days my weight would go a couple of ozs here or there yet once day (yes, here comes TOM again) I went 2ozs over my 2 lbs window. So "Steak Day" here I come. This is where you have nothing all day until dinner and then you have the "Biggest" steak you can fine and 1 tomato. The next morning I lost 1.6 lbs. The is wonderful back in the "safety zone". I am hoping that I will not have a hard time stabilizing. According to different web sites (I would average them all out) I should be eating 2238 cal to maintain my weight. We shall see what happens with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment