Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Phase 2 Meals

Are you a person who could do the same thing day after day or do you need a change once in a while? I am both. There were days that I eat my simple "boring" meals as they were fast and easy and I really don't like to cook, yet there were days that I just needed something new and different to spice my meals up. There are plenty of recipes and cookbooks on the Internet for P2 and 3. I suggest you getting some of these. They are well worth it. Just make sure they are strictly to the protocol.

Here are some of my meals.
This is a 3.5 oz steak (no visible fat), Radish hash brown, Melba toast and 1/2 a grapefruit. It was a lot to eat.

This one is, Shrimp with Glazed Onions, Melba toast and "Apple Pie".

This one is, Breaded Chicken breast (breaded with my Melba toast and no skin), 2 Cucumbers and an Orange. These were all so filling to me.

Another one is Shrimp Scampi on a bed of saute cabbage, Melba toast and Home-made Apple sauce.

So as you can see, you are eating some Yummy foods. I love being on P2 and can't wait to get back on it (as I am writing this, I am on P3

No comments:

Post a Comment