Wednesday, August 11, 2010

500 Calorie Protocol

I started the 500 Calorie Protocol on June 6, 2010 and was so excited to start as I felt so sick and bloated from the two Loading days. As I weighed in on that morning, I knew I gained and they say you want to gain between 4 to 10 lbs on your loading day. So, I did pretty good. My weigh in weight was 268.2. Wow, I can't believe I said it yet hopefully with me telling all, it will help someone else. On the VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet) you do not eat breakfast. You only eat lunch and dinner. You are to drink 1/2 your weight in water. There is a strict diet for this and you can only have these foods and nothing else. Some people "cheat" on this diet, yet if you are serious about becoming healthy and loosing weight then you should stick to Dr. Simeon's protocol. I was not hungry at all and noticed my craving went away. I was able to cook and bake for others and not tempted one bit. I wanted to loose the weight and knew I could on this protocol.

Phase 2 Shopping List

NOTE: Using organic and pure water is

only recommended by Kevin Trudeau.

Meat & Fish

:

Organic grass fed suggested

Beef

Veal

Chicken breast (skinless)

Wild Chilean sea bass

Flounder

Sole

Halibut

Fresh White Fish (*)

Lobster (*)

Crab (*)

Shrimp (*)

Vegetables (Organic suggested):

Spinach

Chard

Beet greens

Lettuces of any kind

Tomatoes

Celery

Fennel

White, yellow, or red onions

Red radishes

Cucumbers

Asparagus

Cabbage

Fruit (Organic suggested):

Apple (1-2 per day)

½ grapefruit, (per day)

Strawberries

Orange (*)

Seasonings (Organic suggested):

Lemon

(juice of one daily)

White or Black Pepper

Sea salt

Garlic

Basil

Parsley

Thyme

Marjoram

Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

or any other herb or organic herb

Tea (Organic suggested) & Water (pure suggested):

Green tea

(stimulates cell cleansing, increases metabolism, helps regulate hunger)

Wu Long tea (a green tea)

(melts away fat)

Yerba Mate tea

(increases energy, reduces appetite and stimulates releasing of fat cells)

Chamomile tea

Water - ½ to 1 gallon daily

  1. -
  1. (Pure water is suggested - Volvic, Fiji, Evian; ideally with coral calcium sachets)

Other:

Melba Toast (*)

Grissini (*)

One Tablespoon of milk daily

(*) Noted in these words only in Dr. Simeons’ protocol

No comments:

Post a Comment